Friday, July 29, 2011

My Baby Anna

So, this is more of a see-how-this-posts post.

My plan is to update this blog/website with professional photos as they get done and maybe a few things that are semi-personal. These photos are of my daughter, Anna, from the other day on our porch. I happen to think she's the bee's knees, naturally, so I'm a fan.

Also, you see that on the watermark equivalent it says "alysaramsay.com" and the URL to this website is currently alysaramsay.blogspot.com. That's something that I'm hoping to sort out very soon.



I think for this one I should clarify that I could indeed edit out that drool drip on her chin, but I thought it was cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon. I've been working on revamping the way I do things when it comes to pricing and printing, so I'm hoping that will help get some projects going.

No comments:

Post a Comment